The Perfect Backdrop for
Comprehensive Meeting &
Event Space Listings
Museum of the Mississippi Delta
Historic Elks Lodge
10,000 square feet and has approximately 3,000 square foot of banquet room.
Maximum table seating 65-75, 80-90 with just chairs. Contact Magdalene Abraham at 662-299-1232 for more information.
Community Center (City)
Confederate Memorial Building
The Bread and Butter Shoppe
Can easily accommodate more than 50 people at seated dinner. Rental includes use of caterer’s kitchen upstairs, including 5-burner gas stove and oven, full-size refrigerator. Call 662.219.0381.
Board room that seats 12 people. Meeting room that seats 100 theater style, 50 classroom style, 64 in rounds, 28 conference style and 32 in U shape.
Holiday Inn Express
Board room that seats 20 people.
Three Rivers Inn
Four 800 square foot meeting rooms.
Old City Hall
Board room seats 14, outdoor patio seats 16. Capacity for more seating if bringing in outside chairs.
Rail Spike Park
The Greenwood Rail Spike Park stretches along the old C&G Railroad right-of-way adjacent to Johnson Street from Lamar Street to the Highway 82 Bypass. The park has transformed the abandoned corridor into a multi-purpose path for bicycles and pedestrians. Destinations along the path include furnishings, fitness stations, and a permanent pavilion constructed by local architecture firm Beard & Riser. The pavilion was featured in The National, Amtrak’s magazine, is the location for the Downtown Greenwood Farmers Market, and is available for private rental through the City of Greenwood.
Leflore County Civic Center
From black-tie dinners to basketball games, monster truck shows to indoor tennis, or bridge tournaments and large corporate meetings, the Leflore County Civic Center has an excellent track record as an accommodating host.
Leflore County Civic Center Amenities:
- 9,576 square feet of changeable arena flooring
- Arena has 1,804 permanent seats, horseshoe-style
- Arena floor seats up to 1,000 theater-style, up to 800 banquet-style
- 30’ x 75’ stage with curtain, professional lighting and sound system
- 3,441 square feet of meeting space seats 425 theater-style, 350 people banquet-style
- Meeting space divides into three separate rooms
- Ticket booths, restrooms, coat rooms, and storage
- Equipped concession stands
- Catering kitchen with dishes and dishwasher
- Baby grand piano
- Ample parking for cars and over-sized vehicles
- Camper hook-ups
Greenwood’s Stribling Park offers outstanding facilities for baseball, softball, and soccer in one convenient location. View the Stribling park map to find locations of the baseball, softball, and soccer fields.
- Parking for over 600 cars (7 acre lot)
- Hot and cold, permanent, and portable concessions
- Permanent and portable restrooms
- Bleachers, with portable tents available
- Practice / warm-up areas
Dixie Youth Baseball Amenities
- Two baseball and softball five-plexes
- Eight 200-feet fields
- Two 300-feet fields
- Accommodates T-ball, Farm league, Minor League, Pony League, Little League, and softball of all ages
Mississippi Youth Soccer Amenities
- 17 irrigated soccer fields
- Two 16×33-yard fields for Under 6
- Six 33×60-yard fields for Under 8
- Four 40×80-yard fields for Under 10
- Four 70×120-yard regulation fields for Under 12, Under 14, Under 16, and Under 19
- All-regulation metal soccer goals
One day it’s rodeo heaven with cowboys, horses, prized livestock, and excited onlookers. Whatever your plans for the Leflore County Agri-Center, you’ll find the services, space, amenities, and hospitality for a successful event.
- 36,000 gross square feet of exhibition space (arena is 240’ x 140’)
- 1,200 permanent seats
- Portable bleacher system that seats an additional 500
- Fully equipped sound system
- Complete rodeo arena
- 100 removable animal stalls
- Food and drink concessions
- Ticket booth and restrooms
- Event and manager’s offices
- Ample parking for vehicles
The Leflore County Agri-Center is located at 1304 Cypress Avenue in Greenwood. Call (662) 455-4090 for rates and availability. View our Agri-Center map for the location of the arena, the animal stalls, and where the offices and restrooms are.